Sun, 21 May|
The Muddy Duck
Authentic Italian Cooking Class
Come and join us to learn how to make delicious pasta, crostolis, and bolognese!
Time & Location
21 May, 9:30 am – 2:40 pm
The Muddy Duck, 21 Brolga Pl, Coleambally NSW
About the event
Perhaps the only thing better than a delicious bowl of pasta is the satisfaction and bragging rights you get from making the whole meal yourself from scratch- eggs, flour, and all.
Come and join us to learn classic recipes that will turn your kitchen into the heart of Italy.
• Learn to make traditional Bolognese sauce
• Learn to make “Crostoli” - so light and flaky, they will melt in your mouth. Try stopping at just one - it's impossible!
• Learn to make fresh egg pasta by hand
• Morning Tea—devour your own delicious hand made “Crostoli” with a
hot or cold beverage.
• Lunch—enjoy everything you’ve prepared with a salad and a glass of
Time: Starts at 9.30am and finishes 2.30pm (approximately)
Take Home: Recipes and crostoli to share with your family!
...All you add is love—tutto ciò che aggiungi l’amore
General Admission$160.00+$4.00 service feeSale ended